» Crop sprites
by Didz Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 pm

» AARs - post here all after battle comments and replay files
by Miko77 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 am

» KS Map Modding Project
by rschilla Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 am

» Chickamauga conversion to Germany
by Mr. Digby Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:04 am

» How to import scanned maps into the General Staff wargaming system.
by Dr Ezra Sidran Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:43 pm

» Ask for help, my KSMOS has encountered a lot of problems.
by Uncle Billy Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 pm

» a little help here...
by Mr. Digby Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 am

Statistics
We have 968 registered users
The newest registered user is Pike&Musket

Our users have posted a total of 23822 messages in 1908 subjects
Keywords

maps  battles  scenario  camera  stock  

I forgot my password

Road March Harmful To Your Health

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Road March Harmful To Your Health

Post  Uncle Billy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

It looks as if a deal may be on with Mr Digby, which he would see as very much to the Rebel advantage.
I have inspected the service myself and can attest that it is first rate. The men polished it to brilliant sheen. It will not disappoint. Now about those orders...

Back to top Go down

Post  Father General on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Uncle Billy wrote:
It looks as if a deal may be on with Mr Digby, which he would see as very much to the Rebel advantage.
I have inspected the service myself and can attest that it is first rate. The men polished it to brilliant sheen. It will not disappoint. Now about those orders...

General Georgia, General Georgia! One of your men has found a paper wrapped around some small votive candles. They seem to be the Father General's orders, no less! Here you go, sir.

Battle Orders, all regiments and batteries of the Third Division, Army of the Shenandoah,

BOOK OF THE APOCALYPSE, Ch XIX
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

-THE Father General (I swear)
Father General

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Father General wrote:
Uncle Billy wrote:

General Georgia, General Georgia! One of your men has found a paper wrapped around some small votive candles. They seem to be the Father General's orders, no less! Here you go, sir.

Battle Orders, all regiments and batteries of the Third Division, Army of the Shenandoah,

BOOK OF THE APOCALYPSE, Ch XIX
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

-THE Father General (I swear)
Dang! I'll have to re-write them now.........

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Sadly, they are a bit underwhelming. I don't think those will earn the tea service. As the time draws near Father General, please have your men empty those wagons. My men will be tired from chasing yours and they have much contraband to load and put on the road before the busybodies from Washington City show up to claim the credit for our victory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top