» Crop sprites
by Didz Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 pm

» AARs - post here all after battle comments and replay files
by Miko77 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 am

» KS Map Modding Project
by rschilla Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 am

» Chickamauga conversion to Germany
by Mr. Digby Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:04 am

» How to import scanned maps into the General Staff wargaming system.
by Dr Ezra Sidran Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:43 pm

» Ask for help, my KSMOS has encountered a lot of problems.
by Uncle Billy Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 pm

» a little help here...
by Mr. Digby Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 am

Statistics
We have 968 registered users
The newest registered user is Pike&Musket

Our users have posted a total of 23822 messages in 1908 subjects
Keywords

scenario  maps  stock  camera  battles  

I forgot my password

Campaign update 10/9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Campaign update 10/9

Post  Father General on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 am

The campaign has slowed considerably, part because of my personal schedule, which cleared up late tonight, as expected.

I was able to process most of turn 5, but in following all my email threads I realized I have not solicited orders from the Confederate CiC for turn 5. No harm done, but it is a short delay.

Tomorrow in the morning, about mid-day my time, early evening GMT, I expect (or rather hope)to have turn 5 finished. In fact, I spent my time tonight writing reports that are ready to go out, but I am holding them until I have everyone synchronized again. They should go out tomorrow.

By tomorrow evening my time, there will be some excitement brewing!

Meanwhile, I have sent the official OOB to Niall/Hays for creation with his application. I do not know how much personal time he has to work on it, so we may need to wait awhile, as he finds the time to set it up. It's a meticulous, thankless process, so be sure to thank him once it is done. Heck, thank him now. I sure do.

I have been asked for a copy of the OOB for the sides, so each side may practice. I am all in favor of this. You need to test the mettle of your troops before leading them to battle. If practicable, each side will get THEIR OWN OOB. (Not that of the other side, unless everybody just wants to see it all up front.) Everyone is starting with the same stats on infantry. cavalry and artillery are different between each side.

Be mindful that after the first battle, there will be some upgrades. Better weapons, (I'm assuming a lot of mixed calibers to start) better stats, an honorary title or two, maybe some promotions.

In the meantime, please continue to roleplay and plot as the campaign draws nearer to its first clash of arms!

-Neal

Father General

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top