Latest topics
» Impromptu Games
by MRM Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Set Up for SOWWL NAPOLEON GAMES For Kriegspiel style
by Mr. Digby Yesterday at 11:02 am

» 2017 k/spiel game schedule
by Martin Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 pm

» 1805 Campaign on the Danube
by Mr. Digby Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

» 1805 Project
by Mr. Digby Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:45 pm

» November Vietnam k/spiel - Ken Burns documentary this evening
by rschilla Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:08 pm

» Another historic map resource
by Martin Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 pm

» Units Indicators SOWG
by 81Dynamo Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:09 am

» Army level rules?
by Martin Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm

» KS Napoleon Mod II 1.24 & KS Supplemental Maps 1.16
by Mr. Digby Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:06 pm

» Map Modding Q&A
by Mr. Digby Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm

» Greetings from Toronto
by Mr. Digby Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Statistics
We have 989 registered users
The newest registered user is KittyofTheReich

Our users have posted a total of 24069 messages in 1920 subjects
Keywords

sprites  russian  

Log in

I forgot my password


Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:47 am

Check yer email. Comrade!
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:48 am

Comrade Chernov wrote:I wasn't aware that I had a girlfriend. Razz

It should be no problem, mainly just the fact that it'll be starting at 5pm for me, and going, as said earlier, for 3-4 hours...that's usually the timeframe in which I eat dinner, so I may leave for a few minutes while ingame to cook something. Not that the enemy team would mind. Razz

Just set a plate of hardtack next to your machine and you should be all set.
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:53 am

Much appreciated, good sir! Though I shudder to think of the fate of the men under my command...HITS isn't exactly my specialty, you see! Razz

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:58 am

Comrade Chernov wrote:Much appreciated, good sir! Though I shudder to think of the fate of the men under my command...HITS isn't exactly my specialty, you see! Razz

When you roll with the Father General, you get points for more casualties. You'll do just fine.
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 am

Oh, and just to make sure I've got this correct, are there any SOW mods I need to download for Kriegsspiel in order to play? And I'm assuming I just turn off all of the GCM mods, yes?

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 am

Comrade Chernov wrote:Oh, and just to make sure I've got this correct, are there any SOW mods I need to download for Kriegsspiel in order to play? And I'm assuming I just turn off all of the GCM mods, yes?

You will need Maps and Flags I think. Kevin will have this. Have him email it to you in advance. He will do so and it's a quick install, about 1 minute.
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 am

Father General wrote:
Comrade Chernov wrote:Oh, and just to make sure I've got this correct, are there any SOW mods I need to download for Kriegsspiel in order to play? And I'm assuming I just turn off all of the GCM mods, yes?

You will need Maps and Flags I think. Kevin will have this. Have him email it to you in advance. He will do so and it's a quick install, about 1 minute.

Sorry...um...who's Kevin again? Embarassed

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am

Comrade Chernov wrote:
Father General wrote:
Comrade Chernov wrote:Oh, and just to make sure I've got this correct, are there any SOW mods I need to download for Kriegsspiel in order to play? And I'm assuming I just turn off all of the GCM mods, yes?

You will need Maps and Flags I think. Kevin will have this. Have him email it to you in advance. He will do so and it's a quick install, about 1 minute.

Sorry...um...who's Kevin again? Embarassed

General Georgia. He sent you Pipe Creek. :-)

I know, we all have like 3 names. LOL
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 am

COURIERS AND MAPS is the proper name of the mod.

(Sure explains a lot for me...)
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Father General on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Father General

Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 am

Ah, okay. I'll send him an email then. Thank you kindly! Very Happy

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  MajorByrd on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 am

Hell, have you ever played Hits before Chernov??! Very Happy

You're in for a drill today mate! cheers
avatar
MajorByrd

Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 am

MajorByrd wrote:Hell, have you ever played Hits before Chernov??! Very Happy

You're in for a drill today mate! cheers

I played in the first HITS vs GCM game, and in another game before that.

And I sucked at both.

Very Happy

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  MajorByrd on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

I do not doubt that at all.
avatar
MajorByrd

Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Comrade Chernov on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:57 pm

MajorByrd wrote:I do not doubt that at all.

I can still plant my foot firmly against your heiney, mister! Razz

Comrade Chernov

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder in the Shenandoah Official Battle Date & Time

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum